Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Religion


Dear human beings,

I am going to a start a new religion. The name shall be told to you in the very next post. The God is there as it always was, but u got a new messenger in me..

Dont laugh, I am serious...

Well I shall not preach wat others have been preaching- shits like love and all.
I cant help you in seeking happiness.. Happiness is just a lame concept.rather a creation of human mind..

U, human beings think that u r better than animals but trust me its not..>Go back to animal-ism..Stop thinking...Ok u humans dont know much about psychic of animals so I tell u- Be a machine...I hope u know wat a machine is..Don't think..be neutral to this world..emotionally, psychologically.

Its just the beginning so I wud end the formal announcement of the religion here..


But my last advise wud b - dont tell anybody abt this new religion because they wud not be able to understand it and mock at u..You can utter that a new religion is formed but no telling the details..

Thats it. Now u may proceed to your usual facebooking or tweeting. May the world survive beyond 2012.

-vC


“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?”
—Charles Bukowski, Factotum, Black Sparrow Press, 1975

3 comments :

mikimbizii said...

Oh great master, accept me as your first disciple. I shall take down your teachings and make it the next holy text.

vC said...

@mikim: hahahahahaha sure sure.probably u will be the only disciple..

V. E. D. said...

remembers me of "zabriskie point"